Cataraqui Guild of Needle Arts
The Cataraqui Guild of Needle Arts is a non-profit group that received its charter from the Embroiderers' Association of Canada in June 2002. Since that time the membership has steadily grown to its current level with members coming from a diverse mix of backgrounds and skill levels.
2022 Fall Meeting Dates :Sep13, 27; Oct 11, 25 (NEW DAY, Tuesday; NEW LOCATION: St John's Anglican Portsmouth Church Hall, 41 Church St, Kingston)9am to 3:30pm
Available now: NEW listings of our Library holdings. Visit Guild Info for the lists of library books by author and genre.
Available now NEW: "2022 June Summer Newsletter"
Needle Arts Fair 2022: Oct 1, 2022 at the Royal Canadian Legion Limestone Branch 560, 734 Montreal Street;
Check our Fair 2022 page for more details.
To contact us, email CGNA at quiltskingston.org but change the " at " to the usual "@". I have written the email in this manner so we won't get a lot of junk emails.
Needle Arts Fair 2022
The Cataraqui Guild of Needle Arts:
- meets on the second and fourth Tuesday of the month, September to June, from 9:00am to 3:30pm at St John's Anglican Church Portsmouth, 41 Church St, Kingston, ON
- has summer stitch-ins arranged by members for July and August
- has a quarterly newsletter
- has two-day workshops twice a year
- has a lending library of books
- has an annual membership fee of $70 which includes a $40 fee for membership in the national organization, the Embroiderers' Association of Canada (EAC).
- the national newsletter "Embroidery Canada" published quarterly
- opportunity to enroll in the annual national seminar held in a different province each year at which intensive 2 and 4 day courses are taught by top teachers in their field.
- opportunity to take correspondence or online courses either as an individual or as part of a group within the guild.
MayMember of the "Embroiderers’ Association of Canada"Last modified by dhh: June 22, 2022