Cataraqui Guild of
The Cataraqui Guild of Needle Arts is a non-profit group that received its charter from the Embroiderers' Association of Canada in June 2002. Since that time the membership has steadily grown to its current level with members coming from a diverse mix of backgrounds and skill levels.
2021 Spring Meeting Dates:PHYSICAL MEETINGS CANCELLED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE; However, we will be in contact via email and Zoom meetings on a regular basis. Yeah!! Dates to set aside time to stitch are: May 3, 17; Jun 7, 21. If these dates are changed, you will see it here. Be sure to check out the Learn a Stitch web page to see details of our theme "Round the World".
Available now New: "2021 Spring Newsletter"
CANCELLED for 2021, maybe 2022? - Needle Arts Fair 2020 - see Vendors. Please support our vendors.
To contact us, email CGNA at quiltskingston.org but change the " at " to the usual "@". I have written the email in this manner so we won't get a lot of junk emails.
Needle Arts Fair 2020
The Cataraqui Guild of Needle Arts:
- meets on the first and third Monday of the month, September to June, from 9:30am to 3:30pm at Edith rankin United Church, 4080 Bath road, Kingston, ON
- has summer stitch-ins arranged by members for July and August
- has a quarterly newsletter
- has two-day workshops twice a year
- has a lending library of books
- has an annual membership fee of $70 which includes a $40 fee for membership in the national organization, the Embroiderers' Association of Canada (EAC).
- the national newsletter "Embroidery Canada" published quarterly
- opportunity to enroll in the annual national seminar held in a different province each year at which intensive 2 and 4 day courses are taught by top teachers in their field.
- opportunity to take correspondence or online courses either as an individual or as part of a group within the guild.
Member of the "Embroiderers’ Association of Canada"
Last modified by dhh: May 10, 2021